vicky

Vic's Booklikes

“So many books, so little time.”

Threshold

Threshold - Jordan L. Hawk [b:Threshold|17840306|Threshold (Whyborne & Griffin, #2)|Jordan L. Hawk|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1366728374s/17840306.jpg|24965721]
I listened to the audiobook version and felt like I was watching a movie. Very, very good narration. This paranormal/historical series has turned out to be another one of my favorites. What an exciting adventure in a mining town.

I just wish there would have been more with Whyborne and Griffin alone. I would have liked to see their relationship grow further, especially in these times. I can’t even imagine what it was like to hide your sexuality in fear of being committed or worse. However, Christine, Whyborne and Griffin make a kick-ass team. These 3 characters were well developed and I felt like I was right there with them. Jordan does a fantastic job with the characters, pace, scenery, and pulling you into the story every step of the way.

I especially love how our introverted Percival Endicott Whyborne grows more confident in his relationship, skills, and the craft of investigating along with his hunky partner Griffin. The interaction between them is very entertaining.

Highly recommend this series.