vicky

Vic's Booklikes

“So many books, so little time.”

Spook Squad

Spook Squad  - Jordan Castillo Price [b:Spook Squad|18333332|Spook Squad (PsyCop, #7)|Jordan Castillo Price|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1376571113s/18333332.jpg|25880489]
This is one of those books that you never want to end you get so wrapped in the story.

Absofreakinlutely LOVED this book! Read it in 1 day & night. Jordan’s style of writing is phenomenal and keeps me coming back for more and more. Eventually I will read all of her books! I love it when an author can make me feel so emotionally involved in the story and the connection with the MC's. JCP's attention to detail allows the reader to completely visualize each scene and had me flipping pages like mad! I was so drawn into Vic’s world that nothing else mattered outside of this book.

I just can’t get enough of Vic and Jacob – they get better and better and are able to communicate with “micro-expression language”. I absolutely love the way their relationship has grown thru this series and there is no drama, just loving intentions.

Vic is still be his usual anxious, lovable self, but has much more confidence in his abilities and isn't afraid to deal with FPMP. Since Vic owes Con an exorcism, this book has him working at FPMP with Con, Richie, Jacob and a new character – Bly. There are lots of ghosts to chase, murders to solve, and revelations to make.

“You, my friend, are a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside a polyester blend.” Con Dreyfuss’ description of Vic explains everything that I love about the Psycop series.

I hope this isn't the END to Vic and Jacob’s story because I will truly miss them. Hope to see more of Crash in the next book ;)