vicky

Vic's Booklikes

“So many books, so little time.”

Fade

Fade - Ais, Santino Hassell [b:Fade|11737700|Fade (In the Company of Shadows, #3)|Sonny Hassell|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357477154s/11737700.jpg|16686905]
I don't think I have words to express how much I enjoyed these books.

It was such an emotional journey from start to finish and I LOVED every minute of it.

Beautiful!

This entire series was an amazingly executed character driven, emotional drama, which delves deep into souls of our two MC’s.

Sonny & Ais did an amazing job of telling this heart-pounding story that I was not only addicted to, but to them as another one of my favorite authors. They did a fantastic job of creating characters with torturous pasts that leave very deep emotional scars and it’s a necessity for all the emotional drama. I felt so much raw emotion while reading this series because of the deep connection between Boyd and Hsin. They were so necessary for each other’s survival and NOTHING could keep them apart. I rooted for them the entire time and HATED seeing them torn apart.

There was so much (sometimes too much) emotional angst that caused my heart to break into a million pieces. There were so many times I was on the edge of my seat with my heart pounding (needed Xanax) because of all the twists and turns this series takes. Bravo! Oh, and combined with the fantastic hot sex, killer plot, and non-stop action, I eagerly turned page after page of this series to dig into the world of Hsin and Boyd.

And it’s not just the two MC’s either – there is a cast of characters that take us along on their journey, as well. Each one with their own POV allowing you to feel what they feel. More raw emotion! More heartache! There were soooo many times I wanted to slap each one of them upside the head for making crazy assumptions and stupid decisions. They drove me crazy and I loved every minute of it!!! That was one long ass roller-coaster I was riding on and I'm not ready to get off.

I loved everything about it, and now I miss Hsin, Boyd, Emilio, Zach, Kassian, and Ryan. I adore them!!! I can’t even start another book right now because they have all gotten under my skin and I can’t stop thinking about them. That’s how GOOD this series was for me. I am sad to say goodbye.

If you haven’t read this series yet, what are you waiting for?!?